- Provider portal reports: The reporting in the provider portal needed some TLC. Not only is it getting a face lift, but we are overhauling the reporting available so that providers have immediate access to the data they need in an intuitive way.
- Help Center: We are saying goodbye to our existing Help Center and welcoming our new one with open arms. Expect in-depth articles to questions most regularly asked. From account management to submitting payment plans, we have answers that we believe we can get to you easier. Our chatbot will assist in gauging your needs so we can point you in the right direction. We have also redone our video tutorials so that it’s easier to train your teams!
- UI on customer emails: We will be giving all customer emails a makeover to be more consistent with the HFD brand. We also do this to give customers more confidence with who is servicing their payment plan. I mean, who doesn’t like a good looking email?
- The rest is a secret..
- Last 4 of payment method number in payment reminder email: The last four digits of the customer’s payment method is now included in the payment reminder email so that customers know which account is about to be auto-debited. This will also prompt customers to change their payment method should they know the payment method about to be charged is cancelled or out of funds.
- Expiring card email: We will be sending emails to customers when their credit or debit card on file is about to expire so that they know they need to go online to update it.
- Provider’s name in welcome text: We now include the provider’s name in welcome text messages sent to customers as soon as their payment plan is activated. This helps the user understand why they are receiving a text message from HFD.
- Revised write-off process: To increase visibility, We are revising the write-off process so that providers have more insight on accounts that were transferred to a collections agency. Ledger is being updated to ensure that absolute fidelity for ending balance of accounts is being reflected and reported.
- Improved provider registration validation: We simplified the form validation for new providers when they sign up in our registration process. This affects parent companies signing up their child companies.
- Fixed issue that was causing 7 days of interest to not be accrued when submitting applications through the API.
- Fixed a bug that was causing errors to be thrown when some providers were submitting applicant information for a payment plan.
- Program outline: We completely redesigned the program outline page and you can now edit the values.
- Payment calculator: Providers can now give patients an exact breakdown of what their payment plan would look like with HFD prior to submitting an application. It’s like you can take us for a test drive! 📃
- Minor bug fixes and improvements. 🐛
- Early payoff’s: If a customer pays off their balance before the payment plan has begun, they won’t be charged interest. 💸
- New Profile Page: You can now manage your personal settings like notifications from your profile page found in the top right corner.
- Cannot activate accounts in the past: We improved the integrity of the activation process by no longer allowing activation of accounts with a payment due date in the past.
- Export users: You can now download a list of all of the users associated with a provider.👯♀️
- Declined payments in timeline: We show a timeline event of each time a customer’s scheduled monthly payment is declined.
- Timeline sorting: You can now sort the patient timeline by event type.
- Bug fixes for agreement downloads. 🐛
- You can now subscribe to our product updates!
- Save payment info when making payments: We made it easier for patients to update their card information when making a one-time payment with a card that was different than your primary. 💳✨
- French portal support: Our portal can now speak French! Just go to your preferences and change your language! 🙊
- French email and text support: If you are in Canada and you speak French, we can now send emails and texts in French.
- New user fly-out: You can now create users from the dashboard without having to go to your account settings.
- More protection against non-payers: If a previous patient had an account that was transferred to collections, our system will decline all future applications with any other providers.
- New service creation fly-out: Admins can now create a new service without having to go to the account settings page. 👆
- Improved fraud protection in the provider portal: Stricter application validation to protect our providers, we don’t do fraud.
- Term adjustments: The ability for admins to request adjustments and refunds in the portal instead of sending us an email.
- Remember where you left off: If a provider is registering with HFD and they start the application process and walk away to go to lunch, we will hold down the fort for you! When you’re ready to come back, you can open a new browser and pick up where you left off! 🙅♀️
- More filters for payment plans: Easier search options for payment plans. The Status and Payment Status columns allow you to search through payment plans easier.
- One user, multiple locations: A provider with more than one location can add one user to multiple locations and keep it under one account. 🎉
- French email and text support: If you are in Canada and your customers speak French, we can now send emails and texts in French.